Retreat Program Sales Executive
Company: Hale Akua Garden Farm
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Hale Akua is a 501(c)(3) non-profit wellness & education
eco-retreat center located in the heart
of lush Hawaiian tropical rainforest on Maui's north shore. Hale
Akua Garden Farm & Eco-
Retreat Center is a magical and idyllic place created and designed
to provide a natural and
supportive environment for groups, couples and individuals to
relax, renew, and restore well-
being. Our Maui Eco-Retreat offers fresh farm education, retreat
accommodation and organic produce. Our Hale Akua Garden Farm &
Mission is to provide a beautiful environment for healing,
rejuvenation, personal growth and
inner peace. We invite you to connect more deeply with the earth
and in so doing to deepen
your connection with nature and with the very ground of your own
being. It is so easy to do this
in a gorgeous environment with spectacular views, very clean
ion-filled ocean air and lush,
organic fields and gardens. Through programs created, sponsored and
hosted by the retreat
center, spiritual seekers have presented the opportunity for your
body's healthy food
nourishment, personal healing and the atmosphere to strengthen and
motivate one's growth
toward spiritual wholeness.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Retreat Programs Executive to
join the Hale Akua Garden
Farm & Eco Retreat Center, responsible to develop and foster
business through pro-active
and reactive sales, telemarketing, appointment calls and property
tours of the retreat center.
Also develops strategic action plans for Hale Akua to drive
measurable, incremental retreat
- Be a concierge for retreat leaders considering Hale Akua for
hosting their group retreat.
Work with the retreat leaders creatively and plan, organize and
necessary for retreats and programs from start to finish.
- Take potential retreat leaders on property tours for their
upcoming retreats and answer
any questions they might have in regards to the lodging and venue
- Learn and understand about Hale Akua lodging and venue
facilities and be able to
clearly explain about the facilities to retreat leaders how they
can best utilize Hale Akua
amenities for their specific needs.
- Coordinates with the housekeeping organizer, maintenance team,
and other support
staff, to ensure rooms and property is ready for a high standard of
service that also
reflects the hospitality of Hale Akua.
- Actively explores, cultivates and grows relationships with
retreat groups and teachers
internationally in order to create partnerships and expand
- Handles retreat inquiries coming through the website and over
the phone as part of
reactive sales. Provides retreat leaders with excellent customer
support while ensuring
proper follow ups on all sales inquiries. Closely following up on
all retreat inquiries
within a 24-hour response time.
- Identifies and cultivates new relationships with retreat
leaders and organizations across
Hawaii and mainland as part of active sales. Enhance exposure to
Hale Akua retreat
facilities among key audiences to potentially host retreats with
us. Requires sales
prospecting cold calling.
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business
booked (e.g. generating
proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence,
- Performing all necessary accounting functions on Retreat Guru
PMS including but not
limited to adding charges on guest statements, taking payments,
and final reconciliation to ensure final payments match contracted
- To be fully aware of maximizing revenues to help Hale Akua
reach its quarterly and
yearly retreat sales targets
- Assist other guest services staff member with other daily
responsibilities such as check-
ins, check-outs, guest service etc. whenever necessary.
- Knows how to listen to customer's needs and responsible for
maintaining a consistently
high level of customer service as outlined by Hale Akua
- Graduate with a Bachelors degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly developed relationship skills,including the ability to
see and appreciate other points of view.
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, customer-centric and
resourceful with ability to prioritize, problem solve and take
- Adept in the use of Zoom, Slack, Outlook, Google Drive, MS
Office, particularly Excel andWord, and web-interface systems.
- Able to quickly learn and adapt to Retreat Guru property
management system for daily retreat management.
- Ability to inspire and motivate, as well as to collaborate and
build strategic relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
and able to switchgear and work on and off computer as and when
$20 - $25 per hour (Salary as per experience. Paid Time Off -
Includes paid vacation, holidays and sick days. Use of salt water
pool, hot tub and sauna facilities after work hours when not busy
with guests. Good performance related bonuses too. Opportunities
for staff who teach their own classes are possible in our yoga room
when that is not being booked by guests.
Keywords: Hale Akua Garden Farm, Hilo , Retreat Program Sales Executive, Sales , Hilo, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!