Lead Sales Worker
Company: Goodwill Industries of Hawaii, Inc
Posted on: May 9, 2022
This website is AudioEye enabled and is being optimized for
accessibility. To open the AudioEye Toolbar, press shift + =. The
toolbar contains the followingThe AudioEye Help Desk to report
accessibility and usability related issues.The AudioEye
Certification Statement to explain the ongoing web accessibility
and usability enhancements for this website.The Player tool to
listen to this site read aloud. The Player is not intended as a
substitute for your screen reader. If you are unable to complete
this application due to a disability, contact this employer to ask
for an accommodation or an alternative application process.
Full-Time Regular Hilo, HI, US 30+ days ago Requisition ID: 3110
Summary: - As our Lead Sales Worker, you would assist the Retail
and Assistant Store Manager in the supervision and coordination of
activities of employees and in the management of day to day
operations. We're looking for someone who has previous experience
in retail, can engage and lead the staff, and who has excellent
customer service. If you're looking for a job that's not sitting at
your desk all day but engaging with others, then this is the job
for you! -
- Assigns duties to workers and schedules break periods, and work
hours. Ensures sales floor is adequately covered
- Trains and supervises workers in store policies, department
procedures, and job duties.
- Orders merchandise, supplies, and equipment. Communicates and
coordinates with facility staff.
- Records delivery of merchandise, compares record with
merchandise ordered, and reports discrepancies to control costs and
maintain correct inventory levels.
- Inspects merchandise to ensure its quality and that it is
correctly priced and displayed.
- Recommends additions to or deletions of merchandise to be sold
- Prepares sales and inventory reports. Ensures sales and cash
reporting accuracy and daily bank deposits.
- Professionally addresses customer complaints, handles returned
merchandise, and resolves problems to restore and promote good
- Assists sales workers in completing difficult sales.
- Sells merchandise. Assists in stocking of merchandise, ringing
up of customer purchases, and customer service. -
- Responsible for meeting/exceeding retail quotas and goals
through the management of day to day operations.
- Responsible for regular and situational communication with the
Store Manager Assistant Store Manager and Director of Retail
- Ensures store security.
- Assists donation and production operations as assigned.
- Plans production operations, establishing priorities and
sequences for processing products.
- Works closely with management in reviewing product quality and
modifies production and inventory control programs to maintain and
enhance profitable operation of division. -
- Monitors workers to ensure compliance with productions and
- Works with the Retail Store Manager/Operations Supervisor and
Safety Coordinator to communicate safety standards imposed by OSHA
and State regulatory agencies to ensure a safe working environment.
(Includes proper attire, safety and protective equipment, and
practices). Minimum Qualifications: -
- One-year certificate from college or technical school; or
- Three to six months related experience and/or training; or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience. -
- Must be/become CPR and First Aid certified.
- Must be able to frequently lift up to 50lbs and maneuver
wheeled containers weighing up to 300 pounds. At Goodwill Hawaii
our mission is simple, yet powerful, we help people with employment
barriers reach their full potential and become self-sufficient. We
are the third largest non-profit agency in Hawaii and our
motivation is sustaining Hawaii's community through the power of
work. Last year we placed nearly 1,500 people into employment,
resulting in $22 million in annual wages earned as a result of
these job placements. Join the Goodwill Hawaii family and help
strengthen our Hawaii community, one job at a time. Goodwill Hawaii
is committed to fully complying with all Equal Opportunity
Employment and Affirmative Action laws and regulations. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and
will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, including gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, age, marital
status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim
status, disability, protected veteran status or any other status
protected by federal, state or local law. We also foster a
drug-free work environment.
Keywords: Goodwill Industries of Hawaii, Inc, Hilo , Lead Sales Worker, Sales , Hilo, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!