Training & Development Specialist
Company: Brigham Young University-Hawaii
Posted on: January 27, 2023
If you currently have a job on campus, please use the internal
NOTE: You can only have 5 open student applications at a time.
Organize and facilitate learning and development to expedite the
acquisition of knowledge, skills, and abilities required for
effective job performance and future leadership positions.
- Provide training on company policies and procedures, using the
best training methods available.
- Create training videos and written documentation on standard
operating procedures of the FM Front office. Meet with areas to
review training materials and update as needed.
- Prepare and present 50 min in -person training sessions.
Attendees of the course may be assigned to teach a topic. Guest
speakers may be invited to assist.
- Participate in leading weekly staff meetings.
- Gather and evaluate information from employees and management
on previous training to identify weaknesses and areas that need
- Learn new training methods and techniques and use the knowledge
to prepare and coordinate future training sessions.
- Set up training schedule for all student employees, follow up
and track their progress. Provide additional training sessions and
materials to further learning.
High School. Seeking degree in Business Management, Human
3 Months of General Work Experience. Prior leadership
Typical office environment
Keywords: Brigham Young University-Hawaii, Hilo , Training & Development Specialist, Other , Hilo, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!