Product Support Sales Representative - Big Island
Company: Hawthorne Machinery
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Influence sales of parts and service of Caterpillar product, Lift
Trucks, Kubota, Toro, Club Car and any other products sold and
serviced by the HPC Waipahu Branch to assigned customers throughout
- Prospect and develop assigned accounts and provide parts and
service to meet customer needs.
- Develop E-commerce and other business opportunities for all
assigned accounts, provide quotes and close sales.
- Establish and maintain close-working relationships with
customers at all levels.
- Introduction of Hawthorne's parts and service capabilities to
- Make routine sales calls on customers in assigned markets and
maintain a quoting process for parts and service.
- Assist customers in selection of programs that will insure
maximum life cycle of their equipment.
- Provide coordination between customers and said departments to
provide best possible service.
- Maintain customer contact information, sales call reports and
weekly call planners.
- Develop sales goals and objectives for each market.
- Perform any job that may be assigned as necessary to meet the
company, department or individual goals and objectives.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Preferred minimum of five years in a product support sales and
service environment with experience in customer service.
- Must have ability to communicate clearly, both orally and in
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have a positive attitude and be a self-starter.
- Must be organized and a good planner.
- Ability to set and meet goals.
Applicants may be required to pass a written and/or oral
examination before being considered for employment in this
- Walking and moving about on foot often up and down stairs.
- Handing: Seizes helps or works with hands.
- Lifting: Raises or lowers miscellaneous paperwork.
- Reaching: Extends hands and arms in any direction.
- Stooping: Bends body downward and forward by bending at knees
- Standing: Remains in standing position if required to perform
various functions of the job.
- Vision: Read computer and paperwork.
- Talking: Communications by phone and in person.
- Sitting: Sits at desk. Sits for long periods of time.
- Climbing: Climb on and off earthmoving machines/engines.
- Crawling: In, around and under machinery.
- Noise: Works in conditions with constant or intermittent
- Temp/Weather: Works in both office and outdoor environment.
Reasonable accommodations for essential functions of the position
will be considered.
Hawthorne CAT is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Keywords: Hawthorne Machinery, Hilo , Product Support Sales Representative - Big Island, Other , Hilo, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!