nomnom Customer Service Associate
Company: Par Pacific Holdings
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Build a Progressive Career Home with One of Hawaii's Largest
Howzit? You may not be familiar with Par Pacific Holdings, Inc.,
but we ranked #5 on Hawaii Business magazine's Top 250 list of the
state's largest companies by revenue. We're part of a corporation,
which has a mainland presence in Texas, Wyoming, Washington, and
Idaho. This position, in one of our nomnom convenience stores, is a
great place to set out on a career path in our organization that
could lead to Senior CSA, Assistant Store Manager, Store Manager,
Retail Area Manager, Operations, Marketing and/or Logistics.
More good reasons to join us:
- Be part of the multi-state team that keeps America moving: Our
company is involved at multiple key points in delivering fuel to
America, from refining crude oil to distributing refined products
to commercial and retail sales in the community.
- Give your neighbors the kokua to make their lives a little
easier. You'll connect directly with members of the community and
help them fuel their cars and fill their bellies.
- Enjoy great compensation and the ohana spirit. We welcome and
encourage input from all employees, and you'll become part of a
team that includes driven, creative thinking and hardworking
professionals who love to win.To meet the basic qualifications for
this role you will be at least 21 years of age. In addition, to be
a strong fit for the Customer Service Associate opportunity, you
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Experience in retail sales and handling cash preferred
- Perform basic math accurately
- Ability to communicate in English (orally and in writing),
including proficient telephone communication skills
- Ability to work various shifts as scheduled, and arrive on
- Ability to work with equipment, tools and materials as
- Ability to perform essential duties and work in the conditions
as describedPrimary job responsibilities include, but are not
- Consistently provide prompt and courteous customer service; may
be required to assist customers at the gas pump.
- Accurately ring up all sales on POS system; complies with all
cash handling procedures including other types of payment received
for products sold.
- Responsible for all cash, and other forms of tender, (i.e
- Comply with company policies and store procedures, including
all safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Responsible for receiving, stocking & organizing
- Assist in maintaining proper inventory levels and shift
- Adopt, comply with, and participate in all safety programs and
trainings, attend mandatory job related meeting/trainings as
- Perform cleaning duties necessary to maintain site cleanliness
inside and out, and basic upkeep and/or cleaning of all equipment
on the site. Assist with identifying equipment problems and report
- Be a positive team-player, work cohesively with other
employees, and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Perform all duties with minimal supervision, and may be
required to work flexible hours, attend job-related meetings and
other duties as assigned.Physical Demands:
- Ability to stand and/or walk for an entire shift.
- Ability to see with 20/40 vision (corrective lenses acceptable)
in order to see numbers on store inventory levels, items purchased,
gas pumps in operation, and problems that may occur with gas
- Ability to hear (hearing aids acceptable) customer requests and
gas pumps (safety measure).
- Frequent reaching overhead, gripping, wrist movement, and
finger dexterity required to restock inventory, package items sold,
operate POS system, receive payments, issue change, operate gas
pumps, wipe pumps, maintain station grounds, and general
- Frequent squatting and kneeling required for obtaining and/or
- Ability to push/pull with arms up to a force of 20 pounds (i.e.
utilizing a hand-truck).
- Frequent lifting of 20 pounds or less from floor to waist,
overhead, and carry a short distance.
- Sometimes required to lift in excess of stated conditions up to
- Ability to climb a ladder to store or retrieve materials,
and/or place or remove signsWork Environment:
Full-time or part-time work positions available. There may be
exposure to gas fumes and solvents, and occasional noise. Work
environment is a non-smoking and drug-free setting.
If this sounds like the right combination of challenge and
opportunity, and you meet the qualifications, we look forward to
hearing from you. Mahalo!
Apply Now! View our open Retail jobs here:
Par Pacific Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: PARR), headquartered in Houston,
Texas, owns and operates market-leading energy and infrastructure
businesses. Par Pacific's strategy is to acquire and develop energy
and infrastructure businesses in logistically complex markets. Par
Pacific owns and operates one of the largest energy networks in
Hawaii with 148,000-bpd of combined refining capacity, a logistics
system supplying the major islands of the state and 91 retail
locations. In the Pacific Northwest and the Rockies, Par Pacific
owns and operates 60,000-bpd of combined refining capacity, related
multimodal logistics systems and 33 retail locations. Par Pacific
also owns 46% of Laramie Energy, LLC, a natural gas production
company with operations and assets concentrated in Western
Colorado. Follow this link to learn more about the value of human
capital at Par Pacific Holdings, Inc.:
Note: Par Pacific will not accept calls from third-party
recruiters. All candidates are required to apply through this web
Par Pacific is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Nearest Major Market: Hawaii
Nearest Secondary Market: Hilo
Customer Service Associated topics: cajera, cajero, client service,
courtesy, delivering, retail associate, retail customer service,
sales, seller, store associate
Keywords: Par Pacific Holdings, Hilo , nomnom Customer Service Associate, Other , Hilo, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!