Dunkin' Donuts Restaurant Managers - for Pearlridge & Pearl City Locations
Company: Aloha Petroleum, Ltd
Posted on: October 8, 2019
Benefits include: Quarterly bonuses up to $1,400, $100 per month
gas allowance, HMSA medical insurance, Dental insurance and
Responsible for the general operations and execution of budgets of
a single unit Dunkin Donuts store. Our goal is to make sure every
customer receives fast, accurate and friendly service and product,
every time they visit our stores. In order to meet this goal, we
hire and train Restaurant Managers to perform well and consistently
in the major areas listed below.
Leadership & Communication
* Ensures that a Person in Charge is assigned and present at all
* Follows all Company policies and procedures:
- Complies with all proper uniform standards and sanitation/hygiene
- Is present for all assigned shifts, and holds self-accountable
for ensuring successful
transition to PM shift.
- Promotes Team Service standards by staffing and deploying
* Meets requirements of assigned training program, including (but
not limited to) OLU (Online University) management requirements of
Basic Management Training, Human Resource Training, and ServSafe
certification; 5 week management training program.
* Communicates appropriately with Franchise Manager regarding
product outages, equipment or maintenance needs, and other relevant
topics as needed.
* Actively delegates tasks using the Daily Shift Plan and verbal
communication; follows up and holds others accountable for
completion of tasks.
* Demonstrates practical knowledge, problem solving and decision
making skills; anticipates problems and develops workable
* Ensures continual positive interaction among team; provides
* Frequently talks to customers/clients and talks to outside trade
* Coaches employees and uses progressive counseling process as
* Regularly talks on the telephone, writes/composes written
language and reads.
* Coordinates the consistent planning, training, coaching and
preparation of all products.
- Ensures proper preparation of all product (i.e.: sandwiches,
coffee orders) according to
spec and/or customer preference
- Possesses ability to execute all positions worked according to
Dunkin Brands standard
for Speed of Service
* Understands and adheres to all quality standards (i.e.:
calibration, cleaning, temperatures, etc.)
* Completes necessary and assigned tasks to ensure service area,
sales area, restrooms and parking lot are maintained to the highest
* Ensures proper levels of all food, equipment and paper supplies
are ordered and maintained in order to operate efficiently and to
* Consistently delivers and ensures crew executes great customer
service, with each interaction, through proper greeting, order
handling and execution, and payment processing:
- Displays a sense of urgency and accountability when dealing with
customers and crew
- Handles complaints quickly and effectively * Possesses and
demonstrates knowledge about all current marketing promotions,
merchandising standards or special initiatives
* Manages shift to ensure Team Service to expedite the process of
assembling customer orders
- Interacts with all crew members and guests using clear and
- Completes and utilizes Daily Shift Plan on every shift
* Demonstrates ability to meet and monitor service times through
reports (if applicable) and general awareness; delivers corrective
action as necessary if service times are not to standard
- Drive Thru
- Front Counter * Ensures successful opening and closing of all
aspects of store operations
* Performs night visits to ensure PM crew is aware of and executes
Dunkin Brands service standards
Training & Development
* Recruits, interviews, selects and retains crew that meet/are able
to meet standards expectations at all times
* Trains all new hires using required training methods (i.e.:
Online University requirements)
- Tracks e learning completion using required documentation methods
* Reviews e learning and practice on positions to ensure knowledge
and proper execution
* Holds crew meetings regularly to relay new promotions or
initiatives, and to ensure ongoing training and development
* Conducts performance evaluations of crew for hourly pay rate
* Achieves 90% or better on Dunkin Brands operational
Safety & Sanitation
* ServSafe certified
* Maintains total premises is to Dunkin Brands standards of
cleanliness and sanitation (i.e.: interior of restaurant, exterior
of premises, restrooms, food prep and storage areas, etc.)
* Utilizes Master Cleaning Schedule, delegates tasks and follows up
to ensure completion by crew
* Practices all safety and sanitation procedures (i.e.:
handwashing, 3 sink set up, proper rotation, etc.)
* Understands and follows all OSHA, Board of Health, HazCom and
Dunkin Donuts Employee Health Standards
* Responsibly and ethically handles money and deposits in
accordance with standards.
* Deposits cash daily, and reports deposits as required by company
* Handles over rings, cash over/short in accordance with policy,
and reports any other potential cash problems to Restaurant Manager
* Completes and posts the schedule for the following week and
regularly evaluates performance of crew to ensure effective
* Tracks and regularly reviews applicable reports as required by
* Maintains the operational efficiency and profitability of the
store to meet or exceed the store s sales expectations.
* Demonstrates teamwork with other members of management (Franchise
Manager, etc.) to plan, develop and implement sales building
* Meets or is under food cost budget percentage; develops and
implements solutions to control food waste and cost variance.
* Meets or is under labor cost budget percentage; controls employee
turnover and overtime.
* Works indoors under regular Restaurant conditions.
* Works outdoors under regular weather conditions as needed.
* Works with a variety of Restaurant equipment.
* Sunday-Saturday availability
* Scheduled to work a minimum of 5 days and 40 hours per week plus
any additional hours needed to maintain standards and adequate
staffing, and avoid overtime; various shifts.
* Extended hours as necessary.
* On-call to work varied work shifts (i.e. day, night, swing, or
graveyard) as necessary
* On- call 24-hours/day for emergency
* Continuously requires attention to detail, concentration, and
* Frequently requires use of mathematical skills.
Aloha Petroleum, Ltd. is an Equal Employment Opportunity /
Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodations
in its application process for qualified individuals with
disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have difficulty using
our online system due to a disability and need an accommodation,
please send your request to:
or call (808) 522-9755
or fax (808) 532-2773
Keywords: Aloha Petroleum, Ltd, Hilo , Dunkin' Donuts Restaurant Managers - for Pearlridge & Pearl City Locations, Hospitality & Tourism , Hilo, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!