Company: Par Pacific
Posted on: April 8, 2019
Align Your Career with Entrepreneurial Leader That's Hiring with an
Eye to the FutureEnjoy Great Benefits and Employee-Friendly Culture
at Fast-Growing Operator of 90 C-Stores on 5 IslandsBring your
business savvy and leadership skills to Par Pacific. Why? As a
Store Manager, you will:
* Earn excellent compensation, including bonus potential and great
benefits. For example, when you combine vacation and personal time
off, you will start off with four weeks of paid time off.
* Run your nomnom store with a degree of autonomy (according to
SOPs, of course), and we'll also provide support, including strong
* Be able to showcase your potential to move up, in the future,
perhaps to an Area Manager role.
* Join our ohana -- we truly care for our employees and promote a
* Enjoy the energy and excitement of a fast-growing company
diversified across retail, refining and logistics.
We have opportunities for Store Managers and Assistant Store
Managers throughout the Islands, so feel free to share this
information with your network. To meet the basic qualification for
this role, you will have legal authorization to work permanently in
the United States for any employer without requiring a visa
transfer or visa sponsorship. In addition, to be a good fit for the
Store Manager opportunity, you will have:
* A high school diploma or GED; a 2-year and/or undergraduate
degree in business, management, marketing or a related discipline
* 3+ years of convenience store or other retail experience,
including at least one year of supervisory experience with a track
record of good performance. Experience as a manager or assistant
manager is strongly preferred.
* Proficiency with general computer applications, such as a POS
system, and Microsoft Office.
* Willingness to roll up your sleeves and work alongside your
* The ability to coach and develop others.
Par Pacific Holdings, Inc., based in Houston, Texas, owns, manages
and maintains interests in energy and infrastructure businesses.
Par Pacific's business is organized into three primary segments of
refining, retail and logistics. We have refining and logistics
assets in Hawai'i and Wyoming and a retail distribution network in
Hawai'i. We also own an equity investment in Laramie Energy, LLC, a
joint venture entity focused on producing natural gas in Garfield,
Mesa and Rio Blanco Counties, Colorado. Par Pacific has an active,
opportunistic growth strategy.
Note: Par Pacific will not accept calls from third-party
recruiters. All candidates are required to apply through this web
Keywords: Par Pacific, Hilo , Store Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Hilo, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!