Physical Therapist Assistant, PTA - Home Health
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: January 25, 2023
BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate opening for a Physical
Therapist Assistant (PTA). This is a part time or full time
position as a home care Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)
providing visits for our Big Island Visits office in Hilo, HI. As a
home care Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) you will assist
clients in attaining or maintaining optimal physical well being by
providing treatment, tests, client education and appropriate
interventions as delegated by a licensed Physical Therapist.
Must be willing to travel throughout our service area. Prior home
care experience is preferred, but not required.
BAYADA Home Health Care has a special purpose: to help people of
all ages to have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and
dignity. We believe our clients and their families deserve the
highest quality of home health care delivered with compassion,
excellence, and reliability - our core values.
Each Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) must:
- Have current licensure or certification in the state of
- Have graduated from a two-year college level program approved
by the American Physical Therapy Association, as indicated by
school transcript or diploma, or
- Have two years of appropriate experience as an Physical
Therapist Assistant (PTA) and a satisfactory grade on a proficiency
exam conducted, approved or sponsored by the U.S. Public Health
Service when initial qualification occurred before December 31,
- Have at least one year's work experience under the supervision
of a qualified Physical Therapist.
- Other activities, as requested.
Our employees are our greatest asset:
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the
following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental
and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with
company match, direct deposit and employee assistance
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
- Benefits may include medical, dental, and life insurance; paid
time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities;
one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k)
with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health
care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and
joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All
employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without
regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or
maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status,
military status, or any other similarly protected status in
accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly
encourage applications from people with these identities or who are
members of other marginalized communities.
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Hilo , Physical Therapist Assistant, PTA - Home Health, Healthcare , Hilo, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!