Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS) - Acute Care
Company: Preferred Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: May 3, 2022
Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS) / Echo Tech - Acute Care
RDCS Job Summary:
We are looking for a talented Cardiac Sonographer with Acute Care
experience to work at an excellent healthcare facility in Hilo, HI.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build upon your medical
sonography skills while advancing your career as an echocardiograph
technician. The job will entail using ultrasound devices and other
imaging tool to acquire diagnostic images of the heart. You care
about patients and strive to minimize their stress and discomfort.
You will prepare patients for echocardiograms, operate diagnostic
equipment, and help physicians interpret results.
- Spread ultrasound gel on the surface of patient's chest in
preparation for imaging.
- Perform echocardiograms to evaluate different aspects of the
heart, such as chamber size, valve function, and blood flow.
- Recognize and identify any common cardiac abnormalities.Job
- Certified by the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical
Sonography (ARDMS) or by Cardiovascular Credentialing International
- Current CPR/BLS certification
- 2 years of echocardiography experience required within the last
5 yearsWhat We Offer:
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we servePreferred
Healthcare is a well-established and highly reputable staffing
agency that specializes in placing therapy and allied health
professionals in positions carefully aligned with their skills and
career goals. We pride ourselves on honesty, building lasting
relationships, and genuinely taking care of our HCPs. We believe
this helps to achieve our mutual goal: better patient care. Awarded
Best of Staffing (6 years straight!) and Certified by The Joint
Commission. For immediate consideration, please call 800-787-6787
or apply to this job.Preferred Healthcare Staffing is an Equal
Opportunity EmployerWe are committed to the hiring, advancement and
fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other
protected status as designated by federal, state, or local
Keywords: Preferred Healthcare Staffing, Hilo , Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS) - Acute Care, Healthcare , Hilo, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!