Registered Nurse, RN - Home Health On-Call
Company: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE
Posted on: January 15, 2022
BAYADA Home Health is currently seeking an experienced
Registered Nurse, RN, for an on-call position to perform emergency
evening and night home health visits, if needed. This office
services our adult and geriatric clients on a per visit basis
throughout the Hilo, HI area. Prior home care experience is
strongly preferred.This is a great opportunity for RNs looking to
work after 5pm during the week and weekend days and evenings.BAYADA
has a special purpose: to help people of all ages have a safe home
life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe our
clients and their families deserve the highest quality home health
care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability - our
core values, affording them the opportunity to remain at home and
receive the medical care required. Registered Nurse (RN)
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
- Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, and life
insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and
direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training;
recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match;
and opportunities for career advancement.Registered Nurse (RN)
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or
Client Services Manager
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors'
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to client care management and services
provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad
tabletQualifications for a Registered Nurse (RN):
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in Hawaii
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as
indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned. BAYADA recognizes and
rewards our RNs who set and maintain the highest standards of
excellence. Sponsor-RHHRNAs an accredited, regulated, certified,
and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all
state/local mandates.About BAYADAFounded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada,
BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative,
therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children,
adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs
more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical
social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve
their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with
locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea,
Canada, and the UK.In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's
unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure
BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to
help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people
worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.BAYADA Home
Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture
partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants
will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion,
gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability,
sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
Keywords: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE, Hilo , Registered Nurse, RN - Home Health On-Call, Healthcare , Hilo, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!