Company: All Medical Personnel
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Recovery Room/PACU opening in Hilo, Hawaii. This and other rn
jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
Specialty: Travel RN-Post Operations/Recovery RoomJob
- Post-operative nurses provide intensive care to patients as
they awaken from anesthesia after a surgical procedure.
- Because they typically have significant experience in a
medical-surgical environment or in emergency medicine, they're
equipped to identify complications and intervene quickly.
- Responsible for directing patient care within the OR/GI
- Use critical thinking skills while providing safe quality
- Involved in assessments, planning, implementation and
evaluationQualifications and Job Info
- 1-2 years of acute clinical care nursing experience
- Current BLS and ACLS
- Must have current California state licenseBenefits
- All Medical provides professional liability and workers
- A+ rated Malpractice Insurance.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Reimbursed Travel
- Licensure reimbursement
- Highly competitive rates and weekly pay.
- A dedicated, in-house logistics team that will handle all of
your travel needs if relocation or lodging is required.
- Referral Bonuses
- Direct DepositAbout UsAll Medical Personnel is a national
leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry
Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing
firms. Our goal is to simplify the travel nursing process with a
flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local,
regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the
United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can
help you find the perfect travel nursing opportunity!If you're
interested, please:1) Email with your Resume/Questions 2) OR call
me at the number belowBest Regards, View our websiteConnect with
us2015 Best Places to Work in North Texas
Keywords: All Medical Personnel, Hilo , RN-Post Operations, Healthcare , Hilo, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!