Director of Clinical Operations - Hilo
Company: On Time Talent Solutions
Posted on: June 16, 2022
Director of Clinical OperationsHilo, HawaiiAlso known as "The
Big Island", Hilo is the largest island in the Hawaiian Islands and
is home to rainforests, volcanoes and breathtaking state parks.
Also, home to Hilo Medical Center and a variety of other nationally
ranked healthcare clinics, the City of Hilo has different roles
that can fit what you're looking for in your next role.On Time
Talent Solutions is seeking an experienced and passionate Director
of Clinical Operations. - The ideal candidate will have at least
five years of clinical management experience.Director of Clinical
- Own the clinical operational excellence activities in
delivering evidence generation activities in clinical trial
execution to support full product life cycle management for a
global product portfolio. You and your team will interact and
communicate accordingly relevant information within the clinical &
medical Affairs function, as well as business partners in
Marketing, Regulatory, Quality, others. -
- Responsible to implement standard methodologies in the conduct
of Clinical studies.
- Ensures all applicable international and/or local statutes
governing human participation in clinical testing and research
studies are followed.
- Working with the business ensures clinical studies align to the
Clinical and Regulatory strategy described in project plans.
- Ensures clinical studies can withstand audit scrutiny by any
Regulatory entity where the risk of failure can affect the business
or the product/solution.
- Ensures clinical operations staff are qualified, developed,
competent, and trained in all applicable regulations, guidance and
- Drives setting of team goals and landmarks; monitors
- Has broad expertise or unique knowledge, using skills to
contribute to development of company objectives and principles and
to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
- Directs and controls the activities of a broad functional area.
Has overall control of planning, staffing, budgeting, leading
expense priorities, and recommending and implementing changes to
- Leads budget according to the business expectations and
commitments while working with and clinical development & medical
- Represents the study operations team and/or department during
meetings with KOLs, management, FDA, and other global regulatory
authorities, business or functional groups.Director of Clinical
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing; Advanced degree preferred.
- Two to five years of experience in management or related
- Experience should include management of personnel, payroll,
staff scheduling, contractor recruiting, physician relations and
management of supervisory positions.
- Current RN license
- Certification in nursing specialty or leadership preferred;
required within 6 months of role
Keywords: On Time Talent Solutions, Hilo , Director of Clinical Operations - Hilo, Executive , Hilo, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!