Chief Medical Officer - MD / DO - Hilo
Company: On Time Talent Solutions
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Chief Medical Officer - MD / DOHilo, -HawaiiAlso known as "The
Big Island", Hilo is the largest island in the Hawaiian Islands and
is home to rainforests, volcanoes and breathtaking state parks.
Also, home to Hilo Medical Center and a variety of other nationally
ranked healthcare clinics, the City of Hilo has different roles
that can fit what you're looking for in your next role.As a key
member of the Executive Leadership Team, The Chief Medical Officer
(CMO) will be responsible for providing leadership and oversight to
the health services programs to include supervision of the clinical
staff and provision of direct patient care.Chief Medical Officer -
- Participates in strategic planning and organizational
development with the executive team and provides clinical expertise
and leadership in the design and implementation of new projects and
innovations across the system.
- Directs and oversees all aspects of the clinical functions of
the organization and including development and implementation of
policies and procedures pertaining to clinical staff and
- Ensures timely access to high quality medical services for
patients through clinical systems improvement, recruitment and
retention of providers and oversight of the quality improvement
- Works collaboratively with the CFO and COO and is responsible
for provider productivity to ensure financial objectives are
- Provides leadership, strategy, and vision around practice
transformation ensuring that our clinical model addresses patient
- Leads initiatives to refine, implement and create clinical
policies and procedures.Chief Medical Officer - Qualifications:
- Must be a board certified, licensed physician.
- 6+ years of post-residency clinical experience.
- Leadership/supervisory as a licensed physician
Keywords: On Time Talent Solutions, Hilo , Chief Medical Officer - MD / DO - Hilo, Executive , Hilo, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!