Program Director I-Hope & Healing
Company: Reasors Food Stores
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Plans, organizes, coordinates, monitors, and evaluates the
services of programs and contracts assigned. Under the supervision
of the Program Director II, Administrator, or Director of East/West
Hawaii Island Programs, the Program Director I provides supervision
to Hope & healing staff as assigned in program operations and
monitors case coordination to ensure effective services designated.
Program Director I assumes designated administrative tasks,
provides back up direct services to clients referred for case
management, counseling, assessment, etc. Education: Masters' Degree
from a school accredited by a recognized accrediting agency.
Requires knowledge of an advanced type. Experience: A minimum of 3
years of experience, up to and including 5 years. 3 years in a
clinical setting for master's degree. 2 years of supervisory
- Experience working with children, adolescents, male and female
survivors of physical and domestic violence, sexual abuse &
commercial sexual exploitation.
- Experience using trauma treatment modalities and using trauma
- Experience assessing, referring, or triaging mental health and
substance abuse issues
- Experience working as a member of a multidisciplinary team
- Experience coordinating services with community service
providers and other partners Special Knowledge, Skills, and
Abilities: Knowledge of phase oriented trauma treatment modalities,
trauma informed care, TF-CBT/Behavioral Interventions, Safety
planning/behavior plans and early childhood experience Other
Requirements: This job requires a valid Hawaii driver's license, a
clear driver's abstract, and use of personal vehicle to transport
participants, as needed, as well as a willingness to travel in
personal vehicle on an as-needed basis throughout the island This
position is subject to a criminal background investigation and
continued employment is contingent on a record clear of
convictions. Job Duties & Functions:
- Provides oversight and coordination of the program. Provides
documentation and required reports in a timely, professional, and
- Creates outreach materials to support awareness building
activities of the Hope & Healing Program
- Receives referrals from police, CJC, forensic examiner,
schools, hotlines and self-referrals
- Provides timely contact, assessment, referrals and crisis
services to victims of physical and sex assault, suspected CSEC
victims Backs up the Specialist IV when caseloads grow.
- Provides treatment or service interventions following the
treatment/service plan, using program compatible interventions
based on best practices. Backs up the Specialist IV when caseloads
- Develops, implements, and monitors program goals, objectives,
and outcomes including monitoring the quality and quantity of
services and compliance with contract, accreditation, and
- Identify problem areas and develop solutions with other
management staff. Provide administrative support to reduce systemic
barriers to program success.
- Provides community leadership through networking with community
leaders, funders, and advocacy groups. Attends community meetings.
Conducts public relations activities to enhance the image of CFS in
- Assists in developing and implementing strategic plans.
- Develops new programs and assists with program expansion
through obtaining funding and enhancing programs.
- Develops, implements, and monitors budgets, revenue, and
expenses for the program. Addresses problem areas.
- Hires, supervises, and evaluates staff. Monitors productivity
of staff individually and as a program. Provides 24 hour clinical
and administrative support to staff.
- Assures that a safe environment is maintained.
- Assists the Program Director II, Administrator, or Director of
Hawaii Island Programs in maintaining and monitoring productions,
client tracking service reports, fiscal accountability systems, and
the quality of service outcomes.
- Accountability systems, and the quality of service
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Keywords: Reasors Food Stores, Hilo , Program Director I-Hope & Healing, Executive , Hilo, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!