Zippy's Hilo - Full-Time Unit Office Clerk
Company: Zippy's Inc
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Unit Office Clerk's work are self-directed and able to work
independently to service management in there main or various
Zippy's store locations! Individuals in these Unit Office Clerk
roles are responsible for accurately verifying, receiving and
consolidating sales and cash information in preparation of the
daily deposit. Additional general duties include processing
invoices, assisting the managers with employee files and posting of
information from various departments on store bulletin boards.
- Paid Time Off Accrual
- Free Employee Meals
- Employee Discounts
- Medical, Vision & Dental Plans
- Company Matched 401 9k)
- Incentive & Rewards Programs
- Employee Assistance & Wellness Program
UNIT OFFICE CLERK DUTIES & RESPONSIBILIITES:
- Effectively and efficiently give the best total dining
experience to our Zippy's guests.
- Welcoming guests in their assigned section
- Taking orders and inputting the orders into the POS
- Serves food and offer drink refills, anticipate their
- processes guest checks and payments properly.
- Busses tables promptly after guests leave.
- Must be knowledgeable and can describe menu items, suggestive
sell ongoing promotions and special menu items. Answers guest
inquiries in a purposeful manner.
- Maintains a constant flow of communication with kitchen staff
guests regarding order status.
- Maintains a safe and sanitary work and guest area through
constant cleaning, organizing, and replenishing of necessary
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
UNIT OFFICE CLERK MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Meet assigned shift requirements
Availability and willingness to start a shift at 6:00a
- Desired Attributes:
- Good understanding and comprehension of the English
- Minimum one (1) year experience as a host/server is highly
- Basic Math and writing skills
- Punctual, dependable, and thoroughness
- Enjoy multitasking in a fast-paced environment
High School Diploma or G.E.D is highly preferred
- Physical Ability:
- Stand and walk for at least 6-8 hours
- Regularly push, pull, and carry objects
- Ability to exert up to 20 pounds of force
- Reach shoulder level and below waist constantly, and above the
UNIT OFFICE CLERK PRE-EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS:
- COVID-19 Vaccination
- Issued vaccination card identifying one of the
- Fully vaccinated
Partially vaccinated, meaning if candidate opted for a vaccine
provider that requires 2 shots to achieve a fully vaccinated
- Full vaccinated status must be achieve within 28 days of from
their 1st day of employment
Weekly testing is required until the status is achieved.
- Tuberculosis (TB) Clearance
- Issued clearance with 12 months before start date OR at age 16
years or older (no further testing is required)
- Issued Risk Assessment
If tested positive or has prior history of testing positive than
chest x-ray or symptom screen for clearance is acceptable
- Completing a drug test and yielding passing results.
Keywords: Zippy's Inc, Hilo , Zippy's Hilo - Full-Time Unit Office Clerk, Administration, Clerical , Hilo, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!