Food Services Accounting Clerk
Company: Brigham Young University-Hawaii
Posted on: May 6, 2022
If you currently have a job on campus, please use the internal
job board.NOTE: You can only have 5 open student applications at a
time.Job SummaryAnalyze financial information and prepare financial
reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities,
profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities
within an organization.Primary Responsibilities
- Aides in the application of principles of accounting and, with
experience, may handle complex tasks.
- Utilizes knowledge of accounting principles related to
classifying, recording, and summarizing data and making
computations to compile and keep financial records.
- Finalizes accounting reports.
- Studies and analyzes accounting records for purposes of
preparing statements and reports.
- Includes such activities as keeping and verifying records of
transactions; receiving and disbursing money; computing and
verifying amounts; preparing records; combining data and performing
computations to create statistical records; and computing costs,
verifying bills, invoices, rates, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Additional Requirements
- Must be able to work during the 2021 Christmas break.
- Accounting background preferred.
- Intermediate level understanding of Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and
- Submit a resume and class schedule with your
application.EducationUpper Division Courses CompletedWork
Experience3 Months of Directly Relevant ExperiencePhysical
DemandsTypical office environmentSDL2017
Keywords: Brigham Young University-Hawaii, Hilo , Food Services Accounting Clerk, Accounting, Auditing , Hilo, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!